Monday 22 August 2011

My Latest Purchase and First Card.

Hi Everybody. 
I am not sure how many of you have heard of Kristina Werner, but she is a massive inspiration to me as a crafter. She creates cards and tutorial videos weekly and her ideas are just fantastic. This week I was watching her new episode of Focus Friday that she had posted on You Tube and she recommended a book. It is called Folding Ideas for Cards and Envelopes. I loved the look of the Book and also the card that Kristina made with the template and so decided to buy the book for inspiration.

After reading a couple of reviews I was weary as although Kristina loved it the reviews were not the best. Inside  you get a cd with all the templates of the cards and folds in pdf format. To my delight I was able to import the templates into make the cut no problem and cut my card shapes from there, no measuring and fussing with craft knives yippee.

This is the first card I have made using the template from the book.

1 comment:

  1. The the colours you have used on ur card mrs, Get on you getting make the cut to do all the wrk for ya lol. Yours looks better than kristinas did anyways ha ha ha Sorry Kristina I do really love you work too.
    Hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers