Tuesday 16 August 2011

30th Birthday Easel Card

Hi Everybody. I am am back to blogging after a week in North Wales in a caravan with my mum, sister and our children. It was a very busy and fun week, but I have to admit I am glad to be back crafting again. I have been asked to create a 30th Birthday card for a friends daughter in law and this is what I came up with. I would love to hear what you think. I am also using this as my entry into the Papertake weekly challenge as this weeek is to create flowers from scratch. I used my cricut and the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge to create the Paper Roses for the card.
 I used Silhouette Studio and a font I had downloaded for the name and Number on the Card
 Here are the roses created with the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge I think that they are really beautiful and add dimension to the card
 The Ballerina and Butterflies are both files from the Silhouette Library that I have.
The Completed Card.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Becks I love it its so pretty, I never think to use those colours on mine and I do love how they look so god knows why I dont use them myself lol
    Hugs
    Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers