Monday 26 April 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 34

I have made this weeks card using my new Whimsy Sentiments collection stamps with My Basic Grey Ambrosia papers. My neglected item is the Papermania Butterfly stamp that I have used and also the flocking that is on top of the butterfly. I also used a technique that can be found at Above Rubies Studio to create the centre of my flower. The video shows how to create large flowers for on scrapbook pages but I just used a small piece of my left over paper to create the centre.

Anyways here is my card. x

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a gorgeous card Becky, I just got these papers in a RAK from my teamie Jill so I'm excited to see them on your card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card and such beautiful papers,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Becky I love the butterfly stamp thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers