Thursday 1 April 2010

Mothers Day, Cards and Basket


I have been so busy this month with Mothers Day cards, Easter Bonnets, Easter cards and treats and I am finally coming to the end of my creations for easter week.

Mothers Day was really nice as my daughter made her Brownie Promise at church it was really special and she loved being the centre of attention with her friends. After Church we went out to Ladyheyes in Frodsham for lunch and I spent my mothers Day pennies on craft goodies at Crab Apple crafts. 



I had made a basket of goodies for my Mum and Gill to share and they both were really pleased with all their favourite things included, DVD's, wine, Chocolates, Perfume, Slippers etc. I was really pleased at how it turned out as it was a first attempt at Basket Making.


I have decided to make some little buckets with treats for easter and I am going to wrap them in Cellophane too and make them look special.
I still have some Easter cards to make and then finish off the buckets and I think that I will be done. I will upload the pictures when they are done later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers