Tuesday 24 July 2012

Summer time is finally here.

Hello Blog world well Summer has finally arrived and I am trying to get back to blogging my cards as it has been such a long time since I have. I have posted some piccies of my creations that I have made recently and I am determined that I will keep blogging and get some more projects uploaded. I have just finished making some vinyl to jazz up my kitchen cupboards. I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge and From my kitchen to create a nice transfer to make my cupboards a bit less boring. I will share those piccies with you when I take them but for now have a peek at my cards from the past couple of months.







I hope that you like them My favourite is the Dad card made using the Cricut Art Deco cartridge. I really like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers