Wednesday 27 July 2011

My most Recent cards

Here are some of the cards that I have made over the past few months. I hope that you like them and any feedback would be appreciated.

 These paper roses are handmade using an 8 petal flower cut from my Silhouette Studio Library. I followed a video by Stephanie Weightman and I think they turned out really well. The Video can be found here




These are two Football Fathers Day cards that I created this year. I used My Craft Studio to create the backing papers and Silhouette Studio for the Shield and Stars. I used the Print and Cut feature of the machine to make sure my text was perfect in the centre of the Shield.
This is a 3d word created for my daughter using the 3d Alphabet kit from SVG Cuts. I love there files and this was so much fun to create. You can get more information and view videos about this kit here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers